Want to know how to make a simple, quick batch of guacamole? Here it is.
Here’s what you need are:
- Butter knife
- Chef knife
- Cutting board
- Garbage sack
- 2 or more avocados
- Lemon or lime juice – to taste
- 1 Tbs of Mayonnaise
- Tabasco sauce – to taste
- Salt – to taste
- 2 slices – large onion
- Cut the avocados open, remove the pit, and scrape the avocado meat into a bowl.
- Cut the large pieces up using the fork and butter knife
- Add all ingredients to bowl and mash with fork
- Mix well
- To preserve either cover with lemon juice and place plastic wrap over mix, pressing plastic into mix to remove any air over the mix
- OR slice the onion and place in the mix, then cover with plastic wrap.
This is a simple mix, but always tasty. We use it on our incredible super nachos – which I’ll show you how to make in the next video. Our nachos are simple and guaranteed to satisfy and FILL you up. Check it out.