- Gallon-size Zip-lock bag
- Meat hammer
- Hot pad
- Garlic cloves – to taste
- Ground pepper – to taste
- Worcestershire Sauce – (enough to surround the steaks)
- Super simple way to marinate your steaks, and oh so good!
- Put garlic cloves in the center of a gallon Zip-lock bag (I use 10 cloves per bag).
- Place bag on a solid surface.
- Place a hot pad over the bag and smash the garlic cloves with a meat hammer (smooth face).
- Put ground pepper in bag to taste (approximately 1/2-1 tsp per bag).
- Place steaks in bottom of bag (2-4 steaks per bag).
- Pour a small amount of Worcestershire sauce in the bag.
- Shake to mix contents.
- Seal the bag, getting out as much air as possible.
- Store in fridge 3-5 hours before cooking steaks, or put it in the freezer.
- Cooking the steaks:
- I place the steaks on a medium hot grill (approximately 400 degrees Fahrenheit), shaking off most of the garlic clinging to it.
- Cook one side about 6-8 minutes and turn over.
- Pour marinade including all the garlic cloves onto the steaks.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes more and serve immediately.